In compliance with the content of the article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this web page informs you in this section about the collection policy and cookie treatment
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize a user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEB PAGE USE?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, to carry out the process of buying an item.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by this website or by third parties, allow to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible , the advertising spaces that where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. This type of cookies stores information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising notices based on it.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language or browser type through which it connects to the service.
By accessing www.chumillastechnology.com, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing through www.chumillastechnology.com may not be optimal and some of the utilities available at www.chumillastechnology.com may not work properly.
a) Own cookies
In order to recognize you and provide you with a better service, our site uses its own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies translates into a saving of time. They can also be used to recognize you between successive visits and thus adapt the content shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and estimate the number of visits made, so that we can focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively.
No cookie allows you to contact your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
b) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics Cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
More information at https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/. Google has developed an add-on that you can install in your browser if you wish not to be tracked by your cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
STRICTLY COOKIES NEEDED
Used to limit the percentage of requests.
Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted with the __utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.
It is used to store data of custom visitor variables. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the _setCustomVar method with a custom visitor variable. It was also used for the removed _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
User configuration to avoid Cookies.
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete- manage-cookies
b) If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To know more visit
c) If you use Chrome, in the Options section> Advanced options> Privacy. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To know more visit
e) If you use Safari, in the option Preferences> Security or Privacy, you can configure Browser. To know more visit:
f) If you wish to disable Google Universal Analytics, you can install the following extension provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout